- Sideband cooling to the motional ground state: featured in Physics Today.
- Gordon Research Conference on Mechanical Systems in the Quantum Regime, ( March 4-9 in Galvestion, Texas), now accepting applications.
- Lehnert lab achievement in measurement of nanomechanical motion featured in
Nature Nanotechnology: News and Views
- Scott Hoch wins best presentation award at APS four corners meeting
- Tobias Donner wins a German Research Foundation (DFG) fellowship
- Lehnert lab creates first tunable "noiseless" amplifier
NIST tech beat
- Microwave optomechanics featured in
Nature Physics: News and Views
Boulder hosts first workshop on Analog Quantum Information Processing (AQIP08)