Welcome to JILA! We are so happy you have joined our organization.
Here's where you will find the information you need to get established as a new member of JILA. If you need information that you don't see below, contact Kim Monteleone for assistance (Room A236, x2-5749, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Download the 1-page NEWCOMER'S GUIDE.
- JILA Human Resources
- CU Employee Benefits
- JILA Safety Handbook & Quiz
- JILA Lab Safety Modules & Quizzes
- CU Parking & Transportation Services
- Keys (office, lab & access cards)
- Employee photo
- Computing accounts
- Computer/device setup
- Phone use/Getting in the JILA directory
- Office supplies, copying/faxing, computer labs & other resources
- Printer setup
- JILA meeting rooms/JILA 10th Floor
Where am I (maps) and where can I get a cup of coffee? Lunch?
- CU Campus Map (interactive)
- CU Campus Map (PDF, printable)
- CU 'Planning Your Visit' (lots of good maps and links)
Getting to Know Other JILA Members
- Read the JILA Times (News about JILAns and events)
- Ask your supervisor or sponsor to put a brief "New employee introduction" in the JILA News
- Check the Members' Calendar for treats and social events
- Attend seminars (JILA Calendar)
Other Campus Resources